Insured, Experienced, & Reliable
Affordable Entertainment for your Special Event!
Central Florida's choice for High Quality Mobile Music!
Your Special Corporate Package can include any types of music you wish. It's important that the music is appropriate for a work function. We only play appropriate songs that work for your event. We understand the importance of keeping the musical entertainment clean but fun.
If you need a host or MC for your event, we'll handle that also. Let's face it, sometimes people who are great at running a business aren't the best hosts of an event. So we can handle all of the special announcements, giveaways, and other MC/Host duties if you need us to.
That's why these great companies have trusted us to work with and for them:
Orange County Convention Center
Osceola Convention Center
Wet 'n Wild
United Health Care
Hilton Grand Vacations
Clear Channel Radio
Rosen Hospitality School
Orlando Public Library
Volunteer Center of Central Florida
Shiners Car Wash
Green Rain Media
Central Florida Fair
Leesburg High School
Lakeland Civic Center
Ben White Raceway
The Finley Project
When you need to hire a DJ for a Corporate Event it is important that you hire a local DJ Service that is experienced as a Corporate Event DJ. The Top Business Promotion DJ services play a wide range of appropriate music for your event's audience. They talk to you in advance to understand what age ranges will be attending your business event and the DJ will make sure all of the music is right for the audience.
The DJ for your corporate event should also be sure to understand what ambiance you want to create. Many mobile DJ's don't listen to your needs and play what they want. Always Super Sound Event DJs understand that it does not matter what kind of music they like. What matters is what kind of music you and your guests like. Local DJs should be available to consult with you as much as necessary to fully understand how to deliver the songs and entertainment that you desire.
Get your Instant Price Quote today!
How to Plan a Corporate Event
If you've never planned a corporate event before the task can seem daunting. A short read of this guide can save you a lot of headaches.
Corporate events are held for a number of reasons. Your company might need a morale boost, some education to get all the salesmen on the same page or a weekend of training and team building for management. Regardless of the reasons, there are distinct steps for planning a corporate event. Following the template will involve far less stress than trying to reinvent the wheel.
Corporate Event Planning
If the burden of planning a corporate event has fallen into your lap you are no doubt stressed out. Event planning is difficult, particularly for amateurs and those who have never planned an event before. Planning your company’s event involves little more than following a series of steps common among professional corporate event planners. Follow these steps closely and no one will know that your company’s event wasn’t planned by the pros.
1. Come up with a theme. Regardless of what the event is for -- training, morale, team building -- there needs to be a theme holding the event together. Deciding on what your event’s theme is will guide all other aspects of planning.
2. Set a rough budget. You won’t need to line item every single point on the budget. You should, however, have a vague idea of how much will be spent all told. In addition, you should have vague estimates of how much different aspects of the budget will cost, such as food, lodging, hall rental, entertainment and other major parts of the event.
3. Look into venues and vendors. You need a space for your event at the very least. Other things that you might need are food, furniture and audio-visual equipment. Make meetings with vendors to get prices for services offered. Get a wide number of quotes so that you have different options to balance against one another.
4. Finalize the menu with your caterer. Make sure to have options for every dietary requirement that may be in attendance -- vegetarian, vegan, kosher, halaal, or anything else.
5. Get decorations that are appropriate for the theme. Do this after you have decided on a final venue, as the décor will have to go with the venue.
6. Send out invitations. You can do this through snail mail or electronic mail, but both together is the best method. You can also use email alerts to ensure that people RSVP in time.
7. Create an extensive to-do list. Create a master list of everything that needs to be done before the event happens. Include the deadline for when these tasks must be completed. Make notes of who, if anyone, tasks have been delegated to.
Follow up on tasks and make sure that everyone is taking responsibility for his assigned duties. One week before and one day before go through the list and double check to make sure that everything has been done.
8. Designate an event runner. This is a position far less glamorous than the name would have you believe. An event runner is a glorified gopher who does everything that needs to be done on the day of the event. You may need more than one even runner if the event in question is large.
A Successful Event
While the lead up to the event may be one of the most stressful experiences of your life, you will be the hero of the day during the event. When everyone sees how well the event was pulled off they will remember that you are the one responsible. Remember to share the credit with everyone who has helped you execute the perfect corporate event.
Considering Orlando for your Special Corporate Event?
You are making a great decision because Central Florida and Orlando offer you the very best when planning your next event. Whether you are planning a convention, tradeshow/convention, consumer event or meeting; the Super Sound DJ team is here to assist in making your event a success from start to finish. Check to see if your Date is available and feel free to contact our Event Management team 407-437-4059 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our team will work with you to make certain that booking and planning your event is an enjoyable process. Whatever you envision as the final result, you can count on the Super Sound DJ team every step of the way.
We only use the highest quality Professional Sound and Lighting Equipment
Planning a Special Event for your Company is Serious Business
You have to please your clients, Company Leaders and fellow employees as well as other guests who are looking to you to make all of the right decisions. You can't make a mistake and hire an amateur DJ for this important event. The companies we work with call us back year after year, event after event because we deliver the goods! We make you look like a superstar. Book Always Super Sound for your next corporate event and check this key task off of your list.
Our Creative Director will work with you on every detail to make sure we cover everything you need to make this event special, unique, fun and memorable.
Careers -Interested in a Career with one of the fastest growing companies in Central Florida
eMail us: Team@AlwaysSuperSound.com
DJ serving all of Central Florida!
No matter where you live in Central Florida, we can provide you with the best DJ service for your Special Event!
Orange County, Florida DJ- Apopka DJ, Bay Lake DJ, Belle Isle DJ, Bithlo DJs, Christmas DJs, Doctor Phillips DJs, Edgewood DJs, Gotha DJ, Hunter's Creek DJ, Lake Buena Vista DJ, Maitland DJ, Meadow Woods DJ, Oakland DJs, Ocoee DJ, Orlando DJs, Orlovista DJs, Pine Castle DJ, Pine Hills DJ, Southchase DJ, Taft DJs, Tangerine DJ, Union Park DJs, Wedgefield DJ, Williamsburg DJ, Windermere DJ, Winter Garden DJ, Winter Park DJ, Zellwood DJs
Lake County DJ - Altoona DJ, Astatula, Astor, Bassville Park, Clermont DJ, Eustis DJ, Forest Hills, Fruitland Park, Grand Island, Groveland, Howey-In-The-Hills, Lady Lake, Leesburg, Mascotte, Minneola, Montverde, Mount Dora, Mount Plymouth, Okahumpka, Paisley, Sorrento, Tavares, Umatilla, Yalaha
Seminole County DJ- Altamonte Springs DJ, Casselberry, Forest City, Geneva, Goldenrod, Heathrow, Lake Mary, Lake Monroe, Longwood, Oviedo, Sanford, Wekiva Springs DJ, Winter Springs DJ
Osceola County DJ- Campbell, Celebration, Champions Gate, Deer Park, Four Corners, Harmony, Holopaw, Intercession City, Kenansville, Kissimmee DJs, Narcoossee, Poinciana, Reunion, St. Cloud, Yeehaw Junction DJ
Polk County - Auburndale, Babson Park, Bartow, Bowling Green, Bradely Junction, Brewster, Combee Settlement, Crooked Lake Park, Crystal Lake, Cypress Gardens, Davenport, Dundee, Eagle Lake, Fort Meade, Frostproof, Fussels Corner, Gibsonia, Green Pond, Haines City DJ, Highland Park, Highlands City, Hillcrest Heights, Indian Lake Estates, Jan Phyl Village, Inwood, Kathleen, Lake Alfred, Lake Hamilton, Lake Wales, Lakeland DJ, Lakeland Highlands, Mulberry, Polk City, Willow Oak, Winter Haven DJs, Wahneta, Waverley
Marion County DJ - Anthony, Belleview, Citra, Dunnellon, Eastlake Weir, Fort McCoy, Hog Valley, Kerr City, Marion Oaks, Ocala, Ocklawaha, Orange Springs, Pedro, Reddick, Romeo, Salt Springs, Silver Springs Shores, Summerfield, Weirsdale
Sumter County DJ- Bushnell, Center Hill, Coleman, Lake Panasoffkee, Sumterville, Oxford, The Villages, Webster, Wildwood DJ
Copyright © 2018 Always Super Sound, LLC.. All rights reserved.